Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Best ending to a comic ever.

I've been meaning to write an article about Don Rosa for several months now, But the subject is going to be a big undertaking on my part. The abridged version is that he wrote Uncle Scrooge Comics. But not silly Disney tails, He wrote adventure stories that rivaled Herge's Tintin and Indiana Jones at times.

Recently I was reading through an archive of his stories (disneycomics.free.) and I found one I had never read. It was a riveting read and well, I just wanted to share the final panel with you:

from the link above






First of all, sorry If I spoiled the story, But look at the Bottom Two Bubbles. One is of Huey, Dewy, and Louie opening THE ARK OF THE COVENANT! and the fourth is a bubble of Donald Duck trying the piece back together the frickin' HOLY GRAIL, which he broke smashing some guy over the head. Yeah, even Indiana Jones didn't have the balls to look inside the ark.

I'm saying two things, One, Check back here at some point for a whole Don Rosa Disney comic write up, and two, check that link, all the comics are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment