Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bustin' makes me feel oh so good

      I haven’t made it known yet on this site, but I am a HUGE Ghostbusters fan. In high school I ran a Ghostbusters action figure site (article coming soon) and was an active member of the Ghostbusters community (I went by the name Ecto-Glow if your curious). I ran across this today on via Topless robot on  Toy news International and just wow:




More Pictures after the jump!

Yes, That is supposed to be Janine. Not necessarily Annie Potts, or even the Real Ghostbusters Janine



Yeah, she doesn’t look like either of them even on a good day (sorry Annie), but still…. Is there a market for this? I say yes. Here’s a concept sketch for those of you who can’t live without color:


The statue comes out in August from Kotobukiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment